The earth comprises of innumerable human being, each human being differs from the other and has unique and innovative ideas. Many times, the idea might be the same but the planning, organizing/organization of the plan and its implementation and management is totally different from the other. These ideas and plans are popularly termed as startups. Startups make a visible and comprehensive sector of growing India, which are most recent, popular and successful startups in India.
The most common fact or phenomenon about startup is the initiation, which started with an idea. An idea, the organizers or team believed would have a visible impact. These peoples are the new and much appreciated entrepreneurs of India, who deserve respect because they had the courage and wisdom to follow their dreams, during the prime of their life.
Mumbai or Bengaluru might be termed as the technology hub of India, but Delhi NCR (National Capital Region) is now home to over 5000-10000 startups and continues to lead the race by all stats. A recent report by Jefferies, an equity research firm revealed that in the year of 2017, $3.5 Bn was invested in the first half and $2.5 Bn throughout the rest of the year in the startup in the Delhi NCR ecosystem.
The capital city of the country has been able to give an output of $2.8 Bn of funding only during the first half of the previous financial year which was a bit more than above mentioned states which stood at $1.8 Bn. As per the last decade, the startup revolution has been able to change the minds of professionals and heirs to move from the comfort of their steady jobs and start something of their own. The uniqueness of the startup lies in the power of attempt.
Best tech and recent successful startup in India:
These startups, fastest growing businesses are the reasons behind India development and emergence as a superpower.
- Toppr: Toppr is an e-learning. It promotes learning app for classes 5th to 12th this iTutor is a platform designed to help students ace the cut throat competition of today. Toppr is the app to personalize learning to suits to the individual needs. It is also students to prepare for competitive exams; IIT JEE Main, IIT JEE Advanced, NEET, AIIMS, UPSEE (UPTU), BITSAT, COMEDK, MH-CET, TS-EAMCET, AP-EAMCET, WBJEE, VITEEE and AFMC.
- Vendantu: It is an interactive learning platform. with 1Million+ LIVE learning hours & 2.2 Million+ enrolled students from 30+ different countries. We provide personalized learning experience to students of CBSE, ICSE, State Board students from Class 6-12 through extensive courses which are designed and taught by India’s most experienced & renowned teachers. The name of the founders is Saurabh Saxena, Vamsi Krishna, Pulkit Jain, Anand Prakash with its headquarters in Bengaluru.
- Unacademy: It is another e-learning app. It is an educational technology company based in Bangalore, India. Started in 2015. It also helps the individual in preparing for various competitive examinations. Unacademy, give access to online education in India. Unacademy educators consist of either students who have cleared various exams or mentors who have teaching experience.Roman Saini, Hemesh Singh, Gaurav Munjal are the founders of this e-learning app, with its headquarters in Delhi.Unacademy, has recorded six time growth in it revenue since its inception in 2015.
- Byju’s : The founder of the leading EdTech startup is Byju Raveendran, . headed by “Think and Learn Pvt Ltd.” which is based in Bangalore, Karnataka.It’s is an ed-tech (Educational Technology) and online tutoring firm. Byju simply operates via a mobile application (available for iOS and Android) and serves educational content to school students from class 4-12.It prepares student for many competitive exams like: IAS, IIT-JEE, CAT, CLAT and various other streams.Byju’s is all set to conquer Indian education sector as it has started to invest heavily in marketing and promotional efforts. PS: SRK i.e. Shahrukh Khan is the brand ambassador for Byju’s.
- Swiggy: Food tech gained a lot of traction in 2017-18. Here we are talking about the pre-imagined startups operating in food-tech. Swiggy is an online food ordering and delivery service operating from Bangalore, Karnataka.It was founded in 2014 by Sriharsha Majety, Nandan Reddy and Rahul Jaimini. It is headed by Vishal Bhatia as it; s CEO (Chief Executive Officer).Swiggy is operated by Bundl Technologies Pvt Ltd. It operates in more than 25 cities across India and covers most of the metropolitans. It operates in what’s called the food-tech industry (Technology-based startups involved in the food sector).
- It simply acts as a medium to order food and does not play a role in the making of food that is served to the customers. Practically and essentially more focused on the Logistics of food delivery and maintenance of a Platform (a mobile app or a website) where all nearby restaurants and food joints are listed dynamically to provide customers single app to serve their hunger needs. Swiggy competes with many rivals in 2019 like Zomato, UberEATS and FoodPanda. It has has been recently spending a lot on its marketing activities especially in the Indian YouTube space, as they are able to direct their prospective customers directly there Most of these food-tech companies are in the Infancy, cash burn and customer acquisition stage with significant discounts and offers.
- Amazon Kindle: This is a device which is worth more 100%, if you love reading.It is one of most used e-reader, which protects your eyes from glare as it is designed for reading. In-built dictionary and bookmark are tools to beautify your reading experience.This e-readers enables you to carry up to 10,000 books in your pocket, a library on the go. It encourages you to learn more, helps you to learn new words and their meanings.
- Zomato: It is an Indian Multinational food ordering and delivery service much like Swiggy. Pankaj Chaddah and Deepinder Goyal found it 2008 by . It is is more focused on Restaurant search and has larger availability of restaurants to order food from.Zomato also operates on a much larger scale than Swiggy, which operates only in India, and currently operates in 24 countries. Itoprates and functions in India, Italy,South Africa,United Kingdom, Canada,Turkey, Phillipines, Brazil, United Arab Emirates, Sri Lanka, Qatar,United States, Australia and New Zealand.
- Ola and Uber: These both are Indian transportation companies offering individual ride, as well as ride sharing services in India. These both widely acknowledged transportation services, has recently entered delivering food, offering incredible discount in both spheres. Ola taxi services, currently has its headquarters in Bangalore, with a revenue of approx. 2.5 crores and operates in 15 cities including Delhi, Mumbai, Bengaluru, etc.
- The CEO are Bhavish Gggarwal and Ankit Bhati. Uber is an American transportation company with its headquarters in San Francisco, United States. Uber has its in India, Gurgaon, Haryana. The company has shown increase in its revenue despite increase in its total expenses over the same period. Both companies are in neck-to-neck competition since their inception, in every field be it food or transportation.
- Creed: Kunal Shah, the owner has come back, after staying low for almost 3 years. After successful exit from Freecharge, his mobile recharge and payments venture, which got sold to Snapdeal for $450 M (approx₹3200 Crore) in April 2015.Cred is a financial platform which seeks to reward high credit worthiness consumers via it’s partners. Every time you make bill payments, buy stuff from your Credit Card, Cred rewards you with some points, (Currently 1 point = ₹1), and the consumer is able to use that credit to reimburse it the form of using services from partnered platforms like Airbnb, Urban Ladder, Bookmyshow etc.Also, Cred has secured its initial round of financing with about $25 M (approx₹177 Crore) from Sequoia Capital, Ribbit Capital, Apoletto and few other HNIs.It is operated by “Dreamplug Technologies Pvt Ltd”.
- Khan academy: it is well known non-profit education organization started by Mr. Salman Khan in the year 2007, with its headquarters located in Mountain View, California .It offers more than 10000 videos, relating to all subjects with the aim to Build strong conceptual understanding. It also focuses for build a strong base for your boards, CAT, GMAT, IIT-JEE and other exam which includes studying with for exams with quizzes and unit tests. The sole goal is strictly limited to education. It is how one finds success in business.
- Kids Spelling Learning: kids and their silly spelling errors, have always been a question of big concern for parents regarding their growth as a student. Not anymore, this application is directly connected to manage this issue always bothering students, and their well-wishers. It provides pictures with spelling for a better understanding of students. This apps gives spellings of more 500 words, and has been downloaded more than 10,00,0000 times.
The above-mentioned applications are the immortal business ideas for entrepreneurs and are amongst the top profitable business in India. This statement makes sense, and is accepted because people in large are always willing to learn.